Games / Sports and activities
Various activities are organized for students. All students are expected to take part. Grades are given to good performances.
Games such as Football, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Caroms, Badminton, Volley Ball, Throw ball are being encouraged. We are also conducting selection trials in every sports event. We are providing training for the students, who have interest in sports and games. Training camps are also conducted in the campus. We are also providing them all kinds of sports equipments during the training sessions. Grades are awarded for participation and excellence.
Inter class competition
Monthly class wise evaluation of student performance in respect of the following are held and the best classes are appreciated.
One point down for improper uniform.
One point down for every absence. Incase of prolonged illness 3 points only will be cut off.
Subject to vocational inspection by Supervisory Staff.
- Bulletin Board
Displays on the bulletin boards will be regularly assessed.
- English Communication
It is mandatory for students and staff to speak English on the campus. Class teachers will furnish regular report to the Principal. The house that achieves top score in communication will be appreciated suitably.
- Band troupe and Aerobics Team
This school has a Band Troupe School Trains and supports Band Troupes and aerobics teams. Merit Certificate is awarded to them.
Club activities are conducted twice in a month. The following are the clubs.
- Nature Club
- Eco – Club
- Krishipadam Club
- Seed Club
- Literary Clubs for English, Malayalam & Hindi
- Quiz Club
- Maths Club
- Science Club
- Innovation & ICT Club
- Mass Media Club
- Health and Wellness Club
- Consumer’s Club
- Reader’s Club
- Charity Club
- Nanma Club
- Nallapadam Club
- Visual & Performing Arts Club
- Social Science & Integrity Club
- Guidance & Counselling Cell
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES 2018-19
Presentations by students will be uploaded on Youtube every week.
The following are the themes allotted by CBSE
Themes for Art & Culture
- Love to humanity & compassion
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Caring & sharing
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- Courage/ fearlessness
- Heroism / valour
- Optimistic faith
- Self control
- Water, the elixir of life
- Self reliance
- Being responsible
- Respect the” old aged”
- Major environmental hazards
- Ceiling of desires
- Child abuse
- Cherish the Indian culture
- Excess use of social media _a bane
- Being cyber safe
- Spiritual value and concentration
- Women Empowerment
- Parental love is priceless
- Teach boys to respect …. they will feel safe
- Wait for your turn/patience is a virture
- Emotional health
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES
- Short Film scripted and directed bystudents