There are 3 digitalized libraries having a plinth area of 1200SF, 9185F, 1280F respectively. These entire Digital library – I, II and III are having a collection of 174118 books, 2400 reference books, 40 magazines and periodicals and 9 dailies for class I to XII students and staff. All these 2500 reference books are also very useful for preparing professional entrance exams like IAS, Medical, Engineering, etc.
Through digitalization traditional library materials such as printed books and papers are converted into digital forms in computers. The most important necessity of these libraries is to make better access to traditional materials easier preservations and extension of library collection. Through these digital objects such as texts, visuals, videos, audios, etc can be collected and stored as standardized and customized electronic media formats along with means of organizing storing.
These three digitalized libraries are collecting documents in digitalized electronic form available on the internet or on CD-ROM disks so that users can be able to access magazine articles, books, papers, images, sound files and videos.
Efficient and experienced three library staffs are also provided to select intellectual access to interpret, distribute, preserve the integrity and ensure the persistence over the time of collection of digital works. So that information can be modify and economically read.
Advantages of these libraries are
- No physical boundary.
- Students can easily access data round the clock,
- Multiple access,
- Information retrieval
- Preservation and conservation,
- Space and added values
Here required PCs are installed and hence the students can read their required text books and watch video lessons along with extra referencing at a time. Each kindles contains 150 books and in the digital board provided. News update, video on general topics can also be viewed.
Perfect silence and order must be maintained in the library. Along with the main library class room library is also functioning well in the school. There is also one more library in the primary school for I to V students.
1. Library shall remain open on all working days
2. Silent should be maintained at all times
3. Students are expected to behave in a responsible manner in the library
4. Students shall handle the library materials carefully. Any damage done shall have to be made good of
5. Examine the borrowed books carefully before you leave the library
6. Each user would be provided with library cards for issue of books
7. Each student would be issued two books at a time for a period of one week
8. Re-issue of books by a user may be allowed maximum twice more after first issue
9. Failure to return books on due date would compulsorily lead to penalty of Rs 1/day for all the students
10. A “No dues” certificate for each student is to be obtained from the librarian while withdrawing any student from school
11. In case a user loses a book, he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit three times the price of the book in the library
12. Magazines and periodicals may also be issued for a week only.