NCERT Syllabus, School prepares students for AISSCE and AISSE of the CBSE.
The Medium of instruction is English. The subjects taught are :
I-V English, Hindi, Malayalam, Maths, E.V.S, Computer Science, Music, Dance, Drawing, Chess, Karate, Painting, Health & Physical Education, Yoga and Abacus.
VI – VIII English, Hindi, Malayalam, Maths, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Health & Physical Education, Art Education and Life Skills, Karate, Chess, Yoga
IX – X English, Hindi, Malayalam, Maths, Science & Technology, Social Science, FIT. Health & Physical Education, Work Experience and Life Skills
XI – XII
Group I English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths
Group II English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science
Group III English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices
Group IV English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Malayalam
Group V English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practices
Group VI English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
Group VII English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Malayalam
- Vocational Subjects as per CBSE guidelines
- There will be a week’s break each during Onam and Christmas. The Summer Vacation is in April, May. Holidays are restricted to public holidays only.
- Each Class room is a smart class room equipped with state of the art technology.
- Net browsing facility to enrich learning is available.
- There is a well stocked library in the KG, Primary and Secondary section
- There is a Digital Library in the Senior Secondary section
- In order to enhance practical learning, the school has provided a 3D Maths Zone and Globe and 10+ Labs for the students.
THE HOUSE SYSTEM
The entire students of the school are divided into 4 houses for scholastic and co scholastic activities; Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore and Vinobha are the 4 houses.
Academic session is from June to March. There will be a break of one week each during Onam and X-Mas holidays. Summer vacation is in April and May. Holidays are restricted to public holidays only. Class rooms have ICT facilities. Net browsing facility is available to enrich learning. All class rooms are smart class rooms equipped with state of the art facility to meet the need of students. Each class has a class library with a vast array of books in addition to the general library.